Bravecto (1400mg) 40-56Kg
For Dogs 40-56kg
1 Dose. 12 Weeks of Flea and Tick Protection. Only with Bravecto.
Bravecto Chew is indicated for the following uses:
- For the treatment and prevention of tick, flea, and mite infestations in dogs.
- Kills adult and juvenile ticks
- Can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergic dermatitis
- For the treatment of mange mites
- For the treatment of ear mite infestations
- Unaffected by swimming or shampooing
- Safe in pregnant and lactating dogs
- Safe from 8 weeks of age and dogs more than 2kg
- Works fast: Kills 90 - 95% of fleas and ticks in 12 hours.
- Use with caution in dogs with pre-existing epilepsy.
- Is well tolerated in MDR1 dogs following oral administration.
- Administer tablets at or around the time of feeding for maximum effectiveness.
- It can be mixed with food or given by hand since it is very palatable.
- The chew tablets should not be broken or divided.
What's in the box
1 Chewable Tablet
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.